Benefits of Membership
Many members tell us that IHRFG provides valuable opportunities to:
- Exercise leadership among peers;
- Meet and network with peers in grantmaking;
- Extend domestic and international networks;
- Share practices, skills, ideas, innovations, tools and lessons learned;
- Deepen understanding of critical human rights issues;
- Learn ways to get involved in critical, relevant policy changes;
- Gain new perspectives on strategies for addressing human rights issues;
- Access information, data and research helpful to your work; and
- Join existing working groups or launch new ones.
Click here for a list of resources for IHRFG members.
IHRFG publishes a regular electronic newsletter, Human Rights Funding News, which features articles, events, announcements, and job postings. Our members regularly contribute thought-provoking articles and share news about and updates on their grantmaking. Sign up for our e-newsletter. As an IHRFG member, you also gain access to our Member Area where you can share best practices, discuss pressing issues and strategies, and access a number of useful tools and resources. You can also connect with hundreds of IHRFG members locally, nationally, and internationally.
For more information contact Sarah Tansey, Program Associate, at stansey[at]ihrfg[dot]org or + 1.646.381.7582.
c/o Liquidnet, Inc.
498 Seventh Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, New York 10018
Fax: + 1.646.381.7587
The International Human Rights Funders Group (IHRFG) is a global network of donors and grantmakers committed to advancing human rights around the world through effective philanthropy.