The International Human Rights Funders Group is a global network of donors and grantmakers committed to advancing human rights around the world through effective philanthropy.
IHRFG’s approach is based on seven core “inquiry questions” through which we guide our work and growth:
How do we…
- assist funders in strengthening the strategic effectiveness of their human rights grantmaking?
- cultivate thought leadership among human rights grantmakers, through which we challenge ourselves and others?
- foster collaboration, connection and community among human rights funders?
- develop into a network more truly global in participation and perspective?
- expand opportunities for funder engagement in shaping policies with relevance to human rights grantmaking?
- expand the extent to which funders across a range of issue areas incorporate a human rights framework into their grantmaking? and,
- ultimately, how do we increase overall funding for human rights?
c/o Liquidnet, Inc.
498 Seventh Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, New York 10018
Fax: + 1.646.381.7587
The International Human Rights Funders Group (IHRFG) is a global network of donors and grantmakers committed to advancing human rights around the world through effective philanthropy.